Exposing children to art expands their perception of what art is to them. It’s a helpful way to feed our little ones motivation to get creative and be proud of their own unique expressions.
Turn it into a language lesson:
- Ask: What does it look like? Do you like the art or no? Why or why not?
- This simple activity is also great for exposing them to language through expressing their thoughts about what they see.
- Give them language like: abstract, still life, shapes, colors etc.
- Read them the name of the artist.
- A trip to the art museum can becomes a channel to connect with your child. Share your experience below!
Wish you well,