If your ready to simplify your child toys or seeking for a way to balance less screen time for play time, this 5 step course is for you!
Providing your child time to play at home is one of the easiest ways you can support their development. All children need play, its how they learn about themselves and their surroundings. Play cultivates new discoveries, encourages curiosity and nurtures a love of learning. To promote the ultimate play experiences at home you must first set-up an inviting play shelf that will capture your child's interest. In 5 steps you can learn how to create a simplistic Montessori-inspired your child will love to play and grow in.
In this e-cousre you will learn how to:
- How to declutter and sort out what toys to keep of let go of
- How to choose stimulating activities to place on the shelf
- How to set-up a personalized play shelf for your little one
- Foster independence by setting appropriate responsibilities within the space
- How to support your child’s current interest to inspire play and creativity
- Promote order and concentration
- How to maintain a simplistic play shelf
Bonus: Free Routine Chart to balance free play time within your child’s daily life.