Doing laundry? Don't do it alone, this is a great opportunity to get your child involved with learning how to accomplish a task for themselves. Here are somethings they can be apart of while doing laundry and the benefits:
You can show him/her how to...
1. Help sort the dirty clothes and put into the machines.
2. Pour ingreidents.
3. Push buttons for settings.
4. Fold clothes
5. Put away their own clothes.
- Gain a sense of order by observing the steps.
- Hand and eye coordination while pouring, scooping laundry ingredients and folding clothes.
- Learn appropriate responsibility by putting clothes away on their own.