The way we perceive and live our life's reflects on our children's emotional and intellectual growth.Read More
Way cool right?! We went to the park and magically one of the parents happened to be a fireman. He mentioned it after chatting about how great our boys played together. Before leaving he invited us to use his gear to take pictures. He gave the kids the run down about the special equipment and its purpose and even shared a cool heroic story. It was such a great way for the kids to get a tiny experience on what its like to be a fireman. Thanks to all service members trying to keep the communities safe. You rock!
Doing laundry? Don't do it alone, this is a great opportunity to get your child involved with learning how to accomplish a task for themselves. Here are somethings they can be apart of while doing laundry and the benefits:
You can show him/her how to...
1. Help sort the dirty clothes and put into the machines.
2. Pour ingreidents.
3. Push buttons for settings.
4. Fold clothes
5. Put away their own clothes.
- Gain a sense of order by observing the steps.
- Hand and eye coordination while pouring, scooping laundry ingredients and folding clothes.
- Learn appropriate responsibility by putting clothes away on their own.